20100520

--> MY FAVORITE SUBJECT


This subject was one of my favorite, although one of more difficult too.
Consider that is very important because is good to know the composition of the body internal and externally. And if I know all body, can understand how that works. I think that all studied are very interesting, all equally important, as the body is a whole, and must be studied like that.
However, were more difficult topics than others. The most difficult for me was the central nervous system: study the brain, cerebellum and cranial nerves and the position and function of each, very difficult!
Moreover the most simple for me was study chest and abdomen, because is more know in the school.

Something I liked about of this subject was the teachers: they have very much knowledge. Above all, my practice teacher: Vega, he taught in a very orderly and understandable form.
Even though is my favourite subject, my marks no was very good, I like study and know all parts of the body, but is very difficult to memorize all! All muscles, bones, nerves, veins, arteries, etc. my marks wasn’t the best, but was enough to pass the course. :)

See you soon. Bye!

1 comentario:

  1. Comments
    -one of the most difficult too.
    -all the studies
    -something I liked about this subject
    -my marks were not very good
    -I like to study
    -But it was enough

    ResponderEliminar