20100527

--> FUTURE AS A MIDWIFE


Hi, today I’m going to talk about my future as a midwife. First and the most important for me is work in service of the people that need. My idea in the future is work in two or more places no only in one, to know different places and realities, that develops in different places in related with the health. In any case is important for me, work in a nice environment, with fellowship, goodwill and organization because this is fundamental to realize a good job and benefit the welfare of the users and health staff.
If I work in two places I would like work in the morning in a place and the afternoon in the other. If I work in one place, only in the morning because all day in one place is very boring, and would unpleasant for me.
My idea is work in a public system because, how I told, is a motivation for me help to people that more need, this would very comforting for me.
The specialization that is more interesting for me in this moment is neonatology and the care of the new born, but I like the process of delivery too. This is a topic that I decide later when I will know all topics in depth and after of the practice, because I think that the practice is not same that the theory. And in relate with my future position, this is not very important for me in this moment, are topics that develop with the time…

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Pía is really interesting that you wanto to work in two or more places congratulations for this :).. i think that is very important help to people that need us :)
    kisses..
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Monkey Piaaaaa!
    Would be very fun to work in two places,
    hopefully have enough time.
    Very nice your photo (L)!

    bay
    kisses :*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pig!!

    I also think that is very important work in a nice environment, with fellowship, goodwill and organization is more motivating and can achieve a more efficient care.
    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Comments:
    - NOT only in one
    -in relation to health
    -would BE unpleasant
    -help people that NEED IT

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar