20101117

--> THE LYON KING



Today I will tell you about an famous and touching film, her name is: The Lyon King.

This is a children’s movie, that was created in 1994 by Walt Disney Pictures, it is the 32nd film in the Walt Disney Animated Classics.
I chose this, because from my point of view, is one of the best movies that was existed.

The Lion King is the story of a lion cub's journey to adulthood: Simba, then by begins life as an honored prince, son of the powerful King . The cub's happy childhood, turns tragic when his evil uncle Scar murders Mufasa and drives Simba away from the kingdom. In his journey, the young lion befriends of Pumbaa the warthog and Timon, a meerkat, and lives a carefree jungle life. When is an adulthood, he is visited by the spirit of his father, who instructs him to defeat the Scar and reclaim his rightful throne.

I like this movie because when I was a child, I saw the film almost all days; bring me back a souvenir from my childhood. besides is a very nice story and the movie have very funny songs, that to this day are remembered.

After the first film of The Lion King, was created two more films: The Lyon King two and subsequently three, who also are excellent movies. especially the three that is very funny.

I recommend it to all children and also adults. watch it!


if you unknow the movie, can you see a trailer in this website --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNtbZf0JhmA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario