20100422

--> INTRODUCTION TO MY BLOG

Hi! first, I talk to you something of my life: my complete name is Pía Belen Bustos Salas, and i´m nineteen years old. I live is Cerrillos with my mom and my sister, she is eight years old.
I decided studied midwifery because is related with the women and babies, with the reproduction and sexuality.
In relation with this, in the future i´d like to watch for the health and quality of life of the women in all her life, help give birth to all futures mothers that she need, and care the health of the new born.
My experience in the earthquake fortunately was good, I´ was sleeping in my house with my mother and sister. the three get out of the apartment and descend the staircase. were terrible minutes. if i will be midwife, go to the south to accompany all people and principally the women, future mother and new borns.

5 comentarios:

  1. Pia, is very interesting what you wrote, I liked so much. I really happy for you experience with earthquake was good.

    Bye monkey :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi pia I am very much agree with you amd share your objectives as future midwife... congratulations you did a very good choice to study midwifery =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Pia!
    I very much agree with your objetive!
    I like your thinking
    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Comments
    ..I will tell you something about my life...
    ..I live in Cerrillos..
    ..I decided to study midwifery..
    ..all future mothers that need..
    ..went out of the apartment..
    ..went downstairs..

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar